Are your showrooms open?
Our showrooms are now open with updated health and safety measures in place. You can check the status of your local showroom, as well as book an appointment, here.Do I have to book an appointment?
Appointments help us maintain social distancing and allow time for proper cleaning between clients. We recommend scheduling in advance as without an appointment, there is a chance that you will need to wait. You can review appointment availability and book online here.How should I prepare for an appointment?
What health and safety precautions are being taken in the showroom?
- A face mask must be worn throughout your appointment — feel free to bring your own or we will provide one for you to wear
- All appointments are 1:1. To allow us to maintain social distancing, please let us know in advance if you will be bringing guests
- Please reschedule if you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days
Will social distancing be practiced in the showroom?
- Everyone must sanitize their hands when entering the showroom
- Customers and employees must wear a face mask during appointments
- We've limited occupancy and are allowing time for additional cleaning and sanitizing
- We ask customers to reschedule if they are feeling unwell or have travelled outside the country within the past 14 days
We are limiting the number of people in the showroom to allow for social distancing. Team members will wear fresh gloves and a mask at all times, including when taking measurements and confirming the fit of garments.Will my altered suit be sanitized before being returned to me?
Yes, your garments will be steam cleaned prior to being worked on by our team and again prior to being returned. We will also place your garments into a garment bag to help streamline hand-off and limit their exposure to other surfaces.I have received my suit and I need alterations, what happens now?
As per our terms and conditions, if you have any concerns about the fit, quality, or construction of your garment, please contact our Customer Experience team within 10 days of receiving your garment.I need to order a suit but don’t feel comfortable visiting a showroom, what options do I have?
Stevano Brill started online and became the first to make ordering custom apparel online easy:
Will I experience delays receiving my order?
- If you have ordered from us before, you already have a measurement profile. Once you’ve selected and customized your garment, simply log in to your account to proceed with the order.
- If you would like to view fabrics in person and consult with our stylist prior to placing your order, you can book an appointment with our stylist here.
Our production team is on track to produce your order and ship without delays. Please note that we will not be able to start producing your order until you have created a measurement profile and customized your garments.Can I get COVID-19 from my Stevano Brill package/order?
The World Health Organization has advised that the risk from packages is very low and that you may open your package and wear your garments. You can read more on the topic here. What is Stevano Brill doing to ensure the safety of its production employees?
Our number one priority is the safety of our teams. Our production team is practicing the following preventative protocols to ensure their safety and the safety of our customers:
- Taking temperatures before the start of each workday and conducting regular checks-in with leaders to ensure everyone is taken care of and healthy
- Requiring everyone entering the factory go through a disinfection station and put on a face mask
- All equipment, floors, and frequently touched objects and surfaces are disinfected everyday
- Our fabric warehouse and products are disinfected by ultraviolet lamp
- All employees wash their hands frequently throughout their shifts
At Stevano Brill, we are not health care professionals. If you have further questions about the virus, please contact your health care provider or explore the World Health Organization (WHO) website.